Wednesday, May 28, 2008

In pack on People

I do not want to sound like I am going on a ego trip here, but in the last two week I have met or should I say meet again some people that I have not seen in years. Now that we where the Giant "T's" at work I do not were my name tag ( the truth is I never were it). I was facing off the dairy department when I heard some one call my name. It was not the normal Joe but some one said "Joe Booth" so I looked around and there was only three people in the department so I went back to work then she said it again. I stop and a girl walk up to me and it was Laura De Angelo. I have not talk to here since I was in the 4th grade, we talked for a good 15 minutes. When she left it got me thinking. What did I do for here to remember my name. A person meets a lot of people over the years and for some one to remember a name after that many years you have to do something right?


No comments: