Sunday, June 1, 2008

Rules

I have been working for the Giant for the last 7 years now and I do not understand how they can just change the rules over night and then not enforce they rules they have. On Friday I was packing so I had a hat on to keep the sun out of my eyes, I had about a half a hour left in my shift and Jerry came in and made me take off my hat because it was not a "Giant" hat. Now the 1st and only other person that said something to me was Eric and he is like "you are a dumb ass" it has been in the rule book. Ok if it has been there then why does no one enforce the rule? Then when they do enforce the rule they go after the newer people. There is a no food rule yet every day Angie, April, Terry and about a half dozen or so people eat the whole day. Same goes for the cell phones. No one has the balls at the Giant to say anything to April, Angie, Terry, or even Eric. They are the untouchables at the Giant. Now they are making you sign a paper about the cell phone.

No comments: