Sunday, April 27, 2008

What is Normal?

There is a lot of people out there is the world that want to put everyone in to a nice and neat box. When someone does not fit into the box they are labeled weird, nut case or a long list of of names. I see normal as something you do on a daily bases. A lot of people that Travis is one of the weirdest people in the store, because he likes to play card games, and take long trips and many things. I think that if he did not do those things then there would be something wrong. Then if you see me eat you would think that I am very weird because I like to make everything into a sandwich or do to the fact that I like to use a lot pepper on my food. Then there is my wrestling stuff that I do. I like to have fun and if I am weird then so be it.

No comments: