Wednesday, April 2, 2008

toxic person in the Giant

Is Eric a bad person? This is what one of my friends told me about Eric

bananaqueen1231 (10:57:30 PM): stop talking to Eric, before you tell me
bananaqueen1231 (10:57:43 PM): I don’t even know why you do
bananaqueen1231 (10:57:49 PM): he’s toxic to you Joe, and you know it
joecusecolts (10:57:51 PM): I am not talking to Eric
bananaqueen1231 (10:57:56 PM): no I mean period!
bananaqueen1231 (10:57:58 PM): stop it

Now it is true that Eric and I almost never see eye to eye in things, hell half the time I use Eric and his stories for my enjoyment. The person that told me that Eric is toxic worked with both me and Eric for years but now has left the Giant for a better job. She (I will call her banana queen) has been a close friend of my for years and has never lead me astray; I think of banana queen as a sensei to me I have learned a lot from her and I am a better person because of her.

1 comment:

Travy said...

Yah... everyone needs to stop talking to him, nothing good can come from it. He just likes to get people worked up. He is reason 7 I keep my personal life away from work.